My disabled husband received the TSS 450 model chair.This chair was designed by The Scooter Store for reimbursement primarily in Medicare/Medicaid Patients.
It will not even fit through either entrance to the home. It's way to wide and unsafe and the controls are to sensitive and dangerous. Not only that but the base of the chair comes with The Scooter Store name and 1-800 phone number on it. Forces unhappy disabled customers to advertise Scooter Store mobility device product for FREE!
Terrible experience from beginning to end. Even their, "Office of the President", staff won't make good on their TV promises regarding customer satisfication.
We've complained online, Medicaid and Department of Justice.Suggest other's do the same, since they have defrauded Medicaid/Medicare program in past, even having to pay back millions of dollars.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tss 450 Power Chair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "2014 Versa Note SV bought New, found rust on the 3rd day of purchage in 12+ areas underneath including sub-frame and various components. Complained and requested replacement with a rust..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "I have an issue with a Samsung galaxy S5 phone where it overheats. I've contacted my cell phone provider Sprint they sent me another phone with no battery or charger...."
- "Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer who runs the business Energywise LED Solutions are big time Fraud.They cheat people with their so called LED bulbs which are made in china. I..."
- "Hi Hermes leather sucks. Replaced the leather belt once after making the customer wait for 4months. The replaced leather not same as the orginal one bought ,but accepted it knowing the wait..."
- "Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet. Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone...."