I PLACED AN ORDER FROM THE SCOOTER STORE LOCATED AT 1650 INDEPENDENCE DERIVE NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78132 ON FEB 6, 2013 WITH AERICA VERBLE,PRODUCT CONSULTANT.SHE SAID THE SCOOTER WOULD ARRIVE IN TWO (2) DAYS.

HERE IT IS A WEEK AND NO SCOOTER. SHE COULDN'T PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER. HER BOSS, SCOTT LOOKED INTO THE MATTER. THE ORDER WAS NEVER PLACED.

YET, SHE TOLD ME IT WAS COMING OUT OF SOUTH CAROLINA. THE PRIDE MOBILITY CENTER IS IN PENNSYLVANIA. SCOTT SAID MY CARD WOULD BE CREDITED TODAY, FEB. 13, 2013.

ALSO, SHE SAID THERE WOULD BE A FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%) RESTOCKING FEE. SCOTT SAID THERE WOULD NOT BE A RESTOCKING FEE SINCE THE ORDER WAS NEVER PLACED.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS VERBLE PERSON.NOTHING BUT LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES.

Had an Experience with Scooter Store?

Comments

2016 Jayco 27BHS Jayco "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..." Read more Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Pepperidge Farm - Very disappointed Pepperidge Farm "I have been purchasing Pepperidge Farm cookies for at least 20 years. Before that, my Mom purchased them for 20 + years. My favorite was the Milano cookies. Those have..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more