The Scooter Store Scam
My disabled husband received the TSS 450 model chair.This chair was designed by The Scooter Store for reimbursement primarily in Medicare/Medicaid Patients.
It will not even fit through either entrance to the home. It's way to wide and unsafe and the controls are to sensitive and dangerous. Not only that but the base of the chair comes with The Scooter Store name and 1-800 phone number on it. Forces unhappy disabled customers to advertise Scooter Store mobility device product for FREE!
Terrible experience from beginning to end. Even their, "Office of the President", staff won't make good on their TV promises regarding customer satisfication.
We've complained online, Medicaid and Department of Justice.Suggest other's do the same, since they have defrauded Medicaid/Medicare program in past, even having to pay back millions of dollars.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 2005 Chevrolet 1500 reg cab from Glynn smith in opelika al in September 2005. It had 3000 miles on it. It now has 74000. The tail light..."
- "PARK 'N FLY Confirmation Number: P1958528 My reservation was for: Cleveland - PARK 'N FLY Address: 19000 Snow Road, Cleveland, OH 44142 Phone: (216) 267-3665 Departure Date: Saturday, March 23, 2013 at..."
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "I just had Mr Mechanical at myHouse through American Home Shield. I filed service ticket this morning and they called and set up appt and came out right away. Ron..."
- "On 8/19/15 I purchased a 2012 Nissan Sentra from Antwerpen Nissan located at 1701 Woodlawn Drive, Baltimore, MDand they sold me the car with defective rotors. They checked the..."
- "Banquet turkey horrible.Not- Not -Not "white meat!!Bad bad bad..."
- "I bought a sofa set from them that was of a very poor quality. After only one year the furniture looks very tacky. I paid over 3000.00 dollars for..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "Yesterday I purchased a scope that was part of the Black Friday deals (online), and when I placed the order, it showed the item was in stock. About 2 hours..."