My disabled husband received the TSS 450 model chair.This chair was designed by The Scooter Store for reimbursement primarily in Medicare/Medicaid Patients.
It will not even fit through either entrance to the home. It's way to wide and unsafe and the controls are to sensitive and dangerous. Not only that but the base of the chair comes with The Scooter Store name and 1-800 phone number on it. Forces unhappy disabled customers to advertise Scooter Store mobility device product for FREE!
Terrible experience from beginning to end. Even their, "Office of the President", staff won't make good on their TV promises regarding customer satisfication.
We've complained online, Medicaid and Department of Justice.Suggest other's do the same, since they have defrauded Medicaid/Medicare program in past, even having to pay back millions of dollars.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tss 450 Power Chair
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Dealer new he was selling a 2010 cruise lite 26 bh trailer with a wet floor.As they sarnia rv tried to cover it up with a bad paint job on..."
- "Our City purchase a 3 brand new Scag Mowers in 2014, one of them caught fire after being placed on a trailer after use, the fire was quickly extinguished but..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "Service tech apparently decided to do work on the box located right outside my front yard. The tech left the property without returning the box to its original state...."
- "See and sign the following here - https://www.change.org/p/larry-hogan-stop-fraudulent-foreclosures-in-maryland-now If you're in foreclosure in Maryland your ability to keep your home is on the line - even if you've bounced back..."
- "This review is to the driver I had today on Megabus. Leaving from Hampton Va in route to Washington Dc on 12/2/2015 at 1630. I didn't get his name..."
- " My experience with Move U Right was horrendous. The mover, who did not identify himself despite me introducing myself and shaking his hand, was extremely rude. He showed up..."
- "My husband bought Rexall inserts in his work boots,working in SC heat.These pictures are from his feet after wearing the inserts for about three weeks.Not realizing it was from inserts..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."