The Scooter Store Scam
My disabled husband received the TSS 450 model chair.This chair was designed by The Scooter Store for reimbursement primarily in Medicare/Medicaid Patients.
It will not even fit through either entrance to the home. It's way to wide and unsafe and the controls are to sensitive and dangerous. Not only that but the base of the chair comes with The Scooter Store name and 1-800 phone number on it. Forces unhappy disabled customers to advertise Scooter Store mobility device product for FREE!
Terrible experience from beginning to end. Even their, "Office of the President", staff won't make good on their TV promises regarding customer satisfication.
We've complained online, Medicaid and Department of Justice.Suggest other's do the same, since they have defrauded Medicaid/Medicare program in past, even having to pay back millions of dollars.f268876 review #218706
You may also like
- "OMG..,!!! Richie Bello and Vincent Naso owns Dealers Solutions, Brandon Harrison and HuntingtonHondaCars.com .., With more number of companies..,they scammed lot of businesses. Initially Brandon K Harrison and..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "WARNING: Demolition Derby! $1,600 dollars damage after two weeks in their "care". Hit/scraped/dented on three corners and the nose. Then they jerked me around for 45 days:Russell (Lot..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "Do not go to this ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES. I went to this office and Doctor Zohair Shedzad Alam who I have used before said he can't do the surgery as good..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."