My disabled husband received the TSS 450 model chair.This chair was designed by The Scooter Store for reimbursement primarily in Medicare/Medicaid Patients.
It will not even fit through either entrance to the home. It's way to wide and unsafe and the controls are to sensitive and dangerous. Not only that but the base of the chair comes with The Scooter Store name and 1-800 phone number on it. Forces unhappy disabled customers to advertise Scooter Store mobility device product for FREE!
Terrible experience from beginning to end. Even their, "Office of the President", staff won't make good on their TV promises regarding customer satisfication.
We've complained online, Medicaid and Department of Justice.Suggest other's do the same, since they have defrauded Medicaid/Medicare program in past, even having to pay back millions of dollars.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tss 450 Power Chair
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Now Montana has join California Auto Dealers... Call 818 749 - 3288Missouri Court of Appeals â€“ Judge Joseph M. Ellis cites UNPUBLISHED DECISIONJudge Joseph M. Ellis and the Missouri Court..."
- "I bought a YS200 UTV used for $1900. it ha the front bumper and roof. It runs very good! I have taken it to several tractor shows so I can..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I ordered a vest from Rosewe and it was falling apart and shedding the minute I took it out of the package. Rosewe was extremely difficult in communicating. After several..."
- "They do not return calls! Managers must never work, because every time I ask to speak to one, they are always busy and will return my call. Well after..."
- "My experience with HHGregg, Waldorf, MD started out horrible. My first visit resulted in me walking out due the Manager's attitude regarding the pricing (only asked how the package..."
- "I was cheated on this site by Michael J. Walker. Was born in Michigan 15.09.1966. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone just used his info and photos...."
- "I was cheated by Michael John Walker. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone used his photos ( even from passport ) and other information. He wrote a lot..."
- "Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction. The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience --..."